1) Why do we add salt to the ice?
ans. because we have to decrease the temperature to make the ice-cream, and salt can decrease the temperature of the ice.
2) Why do we add the cookies and other things, only after the milk has frozen slightly
ans. It takes longer to make it frozen because there are many ingredient that absorb thermal energy.
3) What are two factors that affect the freezing you think?
ans. Movement and low temperature
4) Why do you need a bit of air in the bag?
ans. because it help the milk to move around and make contact with the ice.
1) Pour the milk into the bug.
2) Put the bug into the container which is full of ice.
3) Put the salt in the ice.
4) Push the test tube rack up and down and hole the top of the bag until it becomes more solid.
5) Enjoy you ice - cream!!